Wow, I know it's been a while since I have did anything with my blog, but I didn't realize just how long it's been. My nephew, Nate, did receive his mission call to Chili, which is where my dad served his mission. He just went into the MTC last Wednesday. I need to find some pictures of my nephews and add them on here. On Thanksgiving my brother took pictures of each of our families. Oh yeah, also, I am expecting. This picture of my ultrasound is at 4 months. My due date is May 4th and so far it's a girl. Next Monday, the 21st, I will have my 20 week ultrasound.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh your pictures look so great!!! It is so hard to take family photos! But everyone was smiling so nice!!! And the new baby looks great too! Hope your family has a great Christmas!
That is a great family picture.. Hope you all have a great Christmas!
send me your email and I'll add permission to my blog. ctrmegan2@yahoo.com
I love your pictures!!! And congratulations!!! Wahoo!! THat is so exciting!! Hope your holidays were wonderful!!!
Amber
Post a Comment