On Sunday after church we went to a place kind of like a green belt. It had trails that you can walk on, ride a bike, or a horse. It was perfect. If we walked a few more miles than what we did we could've saw indian writings, but we didn't have the time and we have already seen them before. After our walk we picked my mom up then headed for Bunkerville, Nevada, to visit with more family.

Gary taking his turn holding Lydia

Makayla and Shaely hand in hand, way ahead of us.

Shaely, Lydia, and I posing for a picture. I had to have some proof that I was really there. :)

I took a picture of this lizard mostly to show my boys back at home.

This is my cousin Oscar, in Bunkerville, holding Lydia. She wasn't feeling well and he was giving her a drink of water, which she loved.

Another cousin, Heather, that lives close by, in Mesquite, came over with her son to visit with us. This is Trevor and Shaely finally being buddies when we were getting ready to leave. They're about a week a part in age.

The kids waiting by the car while the adults kept talking. Trevor thought that he was going home with us. He wasn't very happy when he found that he wasn't.

Oscar and Gary

Shaely and Lydia buckled up and ready to go back to St. George.
This is back at Deanna's house. Shaely just loved Deanna and Craig.
2 comments:
yes that was quite EMBARRASSING when Trevor threw his fit!!!
I love the pictures, they turned out so nice! I miss you. we need to get together!
Post a Comment