OK, this is funny. I hope this isn't too embarrassing to post this. Tanner told me that he got a band aid himself for his leg. He had a few rug burns from sliding down his grandparents' stairs. I didn't think much of it until he was changing into his pjs that night. Then we thought it was pretty funny and had to take some pictures of him. The little band aid on the other leg is for the little owee and the big "band aid" is for the big owee.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Tanner's Bandaid
December 16,2008
OK, this is funny. I hope this isn't too embarrassing to post this. Tanner told me that he got a band aid himself for his leg. He had a few rug burns from sliding down his grandparents' stairs. I didn't think much of it until he was changing into his pjs that night. Then we thought it was pretty funny and had to take some pictures of him. The little band aid on the other leg is for the little owee and the big "band aid" is for the big owee.
OK, this is funny. I hope this isn't too embarrassing to post this. Tanner told me that he got a band aid himself for his leg. He had a few rug burns from sliding down his grandparents' stairs. I didn't think much of it until he was changing into his pjs that night. Then we thought it was pretty funny and had to take some pictures of him. The little band aid on the other leg is for the little owee and the big "band aid" is for the big owee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That's hysterical!!!!!
This made me laugh out loud! Sooo Funny!
Post a Comment